A governmental department provides the services efficiently, with a distinctive quality that meets the needs of Palestinian refugees' societies in the Kingdome camps.
* Providing a sustainable and high quality services for the community of Palestinian refugees, especially at refugee camps, according to the best planning in investing the available resources, through promotion an effective partnerships; local and international.
* Facilitating the work of its strategic partner, the United Nations Relief and Work Agency for the Palestinian Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).
* Pursuit the Palestinian issue.
Our institutional values:
DPA adopts the following core institutional values that control its work path, and its internal-external relations:
* Transparency and Justice
* Team Spirit
* Institutional work culture
* Initiative and creativity
Our tasks and responsibilities:
1. Supervising the affairs of Palestinian refugees and displaced, and managing Palestinian camps' issues.
2. Supervising activities and work programs of UNRWA in Jordan.
3. Studying and pursuit affairs relating to Palestinian issue.
4. Pursuit Palestinian Affairs at Arab, Islamic, and international levels.
5. Enhancing partnership with the international donors.
Our Strategic Objectives:
1- Providing the best services in accordance to an institutional effective performance supporting our strategic partner UNRWA.
2- Expanding following up the Palestinian issue.
3- Enhancing the efficient communication with the partners.